APPLICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
These general terms and conditions of sale govern the relations TFA Enterprise Pte. Ltd., referred to as the “the vendor”, and any non-trading, natural person, hereinafter referred to as “the client”, for the sale of products offered on the website www.littlenonyascookies.com.
These conditions apply exclusively to non-trading, natural persons, possessing the legal capacity to conclude a supply contract. Full and total acceptance of these general terms and conditions of sale is necessary and essential in order to place an order. As a result, the client will not be able to enforce any clause whatsoever, as placing an order shall act as express acceptance of this clause.
Considering the possible changes to this website, the vendor reserves the right to adapt or amend, at any time, these general terms and conditions of sale. New general terms and conditions of sale shall be published on the website and will be applicable to any order placed subsequent to their being posted online on the website.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONFIRMATION OF ORDER
The client may place an order on the website. The process for placing an order is as follows:
• Choose your products and add them to cart
• Validate the contents of the cart
• Provide information regarding the client personal details
• Indicate pick up/delivery dates and time
• Indicate remarks as well as preferred payment method
• Accept the GTC
• Confirm the order
• Validate payment
The client is able to see the different stages of the order details and the total price and may correct any errors before confirming his/her order, thereby expressing his/her acceptance.
Payment for the price of the products makes the order final and no amendment of the order may be entertained by or taken into consideration by the vendor thereafter.
Conclusion of the contract is only effective after confirmation of the order by the vendor. The vendor confirms the order by sending an email to the email address provided by the client once payment of the order has been successfully received.
The vendor reserves the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order from a client with whom there is a dispute concerning payment of a previous order or who, in the vendor’s opinion, presents any form of risk.
Any information given by the client remains his/her sole responsibility and any anomalies generated by him/her may not be borne by the vendor nor shall the vendor be liable for any loss or damage occasioned thereby, in the event that it becomes impossible to carry out the order and achieve a successful outcome.
PRICE OF ARTICLES
The prices of products marketed on the website are expressed in SGD, and excludes applicable taxes, postage charges and miscellaneous costs.
PAYMENT (SECURE TRANSACTIONS)
Online credit card payment is made exclusively by payment gateway HitPay. The client accepts that his/her account is debited for the total amount due at the time of the order. Bank cards accepted for online payment are those used by cardholders within the Singapore zone, such as Paynow,Visa, MasterCard & UnionPay.
Depending on the type of card, the client enters his/her card number, its expiry date and security code (composed of the three figures shown on the back of the bank card), then validates this data, or has the possibility of returning to the previous page.
After payment has been validated by the banking organisation, the order is accepted by the vendor who confirms acceptance of the order to the client by email.
The client undertakes to personally use the bank card of which he/she is the registered holder. In the event of fraudulent use, the vendor cannot be held liable. In the absence of payment by the bank, or a refusal by the banking centers to make payment, the order shall be automatically cancelled and the client informed by email.
The products remain the property of the vendor until it receives full payment of the price.
EXCHANGE POLICY: REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONS
No refunds and cancellations are applicable once payment is processed and completed.
Only amendments to collection and delivery time. Exchange policy is only applicable on a case by case basis as some of our kuehs and cookies are meant for immediate consumption so as to avoid any form of food contamination.
UNAVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS:
The vendor reserves the right to change the product range at any time and from time to time. Certain offers may have a restricted period of validity that will be indicated for each product or product range.
The vendor undertakes to honour orders received on the website only within the limits of available stocks. In rare cases, a product that is shown as available on the website may become unavailable after definite registration of the order.
In the event that one or several products ordered become(s) unavailable within the time period indicated, the vendor undertakes to inform the client of this fact as quickly as possible by email.
The order shall be automatically cancelled and the client is reimbursed within 30 days at the latest following full settlement of the amount paid, except where the client expressly wishes to switch his/her order to a substitute product advised by the vendor.
The client agrees and acknowledges that no penalty shall be applied for such cancellations and that subject to the above, receipt of reimbursement of the amount paid by the client shall be conclusive, and the client waives all rights to claim any penalty or other costs from the vendor.
DELIVERY AND COLLECTION:
The client may choose to pick up from the following locations and timings: 228, Changi Road, Icon@Changi, #01-07, Singapore 419 741.
Dispatching the order or picking up products from the given location can only be carried out or permitted, subject to the vendor’s receipt of payment in full and confirmation of the order(s).
Free delivery is only valid for purchases made in a SINGLE RECEIPT and to a SINGLE LOCATION.
There will be an additional delivery charge for the request of the re-delivery of an order on the same day. Request for the re-delivery of order on a different date is not available.
The vendor seeks to satisfy its customers to the best of its abilities. In the event that the customer wishes to provide any feedback, please contact the vendor by filling up the contact form from www.littlenonyascookies.com.
All Kuehs should be consumed immediately or refrigerated 2 hour after purchase or collection to have a maximum shelf life of 2-3 days. Kuehs containing fresh fruits are best recommended to be consumed on the day itself.
All Cookies should be consumed by the expiry date stated at the bottom of the ingredient label and kept at normal room temperature away from direct sunlight.
The client has up to two (2) days commencing from the date of delivery of the products to the client, to send to Customer Service, any reservations or claims for non-compliance or conspicuous defect in the delivered goods. After the expiry of the said period, the products shall be deemed to be in compliance and be exempt from any conspicuous defect and no claim may be legitimately accepted by the vendor thereafter.
In the interests of hygiene and food safety, perishable foodstuffs cannot be returned or exchanged. The vendor shall not accept any return of perishable, foodstuffs except in the case of formal agreement by Customer Service. In the event of any formal agreement made for the return of such perishable foodstuffs, the same is/are to be returned in its original state and packaging, with proof of purchase. In case of damage to such returned foodstuffs, which is due to non-compliant packaging by the vendor, the client may be entitled to claim for partial reimbursement full reimbursement of the price paid for such foodstuffs.
In the event of any conspicuous defect or non-compliance of any product article is proved to the satisfaction of the vendor, the vendor undertakes to replace the product or reimburse to the client, the price paid for such product, as soon as possible and at the vendor’s cost. Bank transfer will take up to a maximum of 30 days from the date of receipt of the request for reimbursement.
Any texts, remarks, structures, illustrations and images reproduced on the website are controlled and regulated by copyright as well as by intellectual property throughout the whole world. Any reproduction of the website, whether in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without prior agreement.
PROHIBITION OF SALES OUTSIDE THE NETWORK
The products are intended to be sold exclusively through our distribution networks. It is therefore strictly prohibited to buy products for resale purposes outside of our networks, in particular, through websites. Over and above an infringement of our brands and the integrity of our products, such acts may involve the legal and criminal liability of their perpetrators, where appropriate.
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
These general terms and conditions of sale are subject to Singapore law. In the event of a dispute, the parties agree to resolve the same in an amicable manner. In this respect, we would ask our clients to contact our customer service by post at the following address. TFA Enterprise Pte Ltd, 228, Changi Road, Icon@Changi, #01-07, Singapore 419 741. Failing an amiable solution, the parties agree that any legal proceedings shall be brought before the competent courts.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
• Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
• Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to TFA Enterprise Pte Ltd, 228, Changi Road, #01-07, Singapore 419 741.
• Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
• Country refers to: Singapore
• Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
• Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
• Service refers to the Website.
• Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
• Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
• Website refers to Little Nonya’s Cookies, accessible from www.littlenonyascookies.com
• You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
• Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
• Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
• Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
• Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
• To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
• For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
• To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
• To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
• To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
• For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
• For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
• With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
• For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
• With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
• With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
• With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
• Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
• Google Places
Google Places is a service that returns information about places using HTTP requests. It is operated by Google
Google Places service may collect information from You and from Your Device for security purposes.
© 2023 littlenonyascookies.com